Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Writing Prompt #2


The Writing Prompts I use are from Pinterest, they don't belong to me and I do not claim them.

     It's the year 3064 and life has changed so much since the year 2020. I haven't aged since I turned 18, 1,044 years ago. I have been waiting for my soul mate for so long, watching couple after couple grow old together and live happy lives.  You wouldn't believe how many jobs I have gone through and how far technology has advanced. We have holographic phones, but we have yet to master the flying car. One step at a time I guess. 

     My name is Vivian Raylie and I am still waiting. I am currently walking through Walmart, yes we still have them, making sure to make eye contact with everyone around me and look for mints. I was trying to choose a flavor when I heard someone cough behind me. As I turn around I see what has to be one of  the sexiest men ever. He smiles at me and introduces himself as Michael Clifford. His hair is blond and he has an eyebrow piercing, which haven't been popular since 2016. I shyly smile at him and ask him if I am in his way.


"No, you're not. I know this will sound weird, but would you like to hang out later? I know this awesome cafe in town." His smile is blindingly beautiful.

"I would like that, I haven't had friends in a while." I realized that I shouldn't have said the last part but he didn't seem fazed.

He gave me his number and we both continued shopping separately. I am looking forward to hanging out with him later. He looks really familiar like I've seen or known him in my past.

*2 yrs later*

Michael and I have started to age again, he got taller! I can't believe I finally found my soul mate after so long. We are planning on getting married in a year when our baby girl turns two. Michael let me go out for a spa day with one of my friends and watched Victoria. When I came back I was greeted with an electric blue colored haired Michael and a small electric blue baby giggling up at her father. I was so mad until he informed me that he found one of the temporary hair color pods in my old bag and had to do it. 

The end :)








No comments:

Post a Comment